Thursday, December 23, 2010

#44: Mini Holiday Cupcake Treats!

For our annual Christmas cookie exchange I decided to make some mini iced cupcakes. My inspiration was some lemon blossom cupcakes I made a week ago. I decided to go with some seasonal flavors. I decided on egg nog, vanilla bean, and peppermint chocolate. The spiked egg nog cupcake has some rum flavoring. I really like the small cakes with the icing - it is reminiscent of donut holes. the pan i used had designs of stars, hearts, flowers, bundt shapes, and more. the designs added a nice touch, but the pan was a nightmare to clean! all in all i did enjoy these tasty little treats and was excited to give them away as gifts this year. Merry Christmas Eve!




Below is a nice picture that my co-worker bryan took of my little package.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad i was finally able to participate in the enjoying the treats you blog about :) :) :) such a cute idea!! & i loved the cute tag and the cupcakes, yummm :)

    ReplyDelete